• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Server loses internet connection for 10-15 minutes sometimes

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> Server loses internet connection for 10-15 minutes sometimes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Server loses internet connection for 10-15 minutes some... - 10.Oct.2006 3:05:55 PM   
appiehappy

Hi All,

I have a problem.  Started after installing SP2 for ISA 2004.

Problem is very random and itermitant loss of all internet for all workstations and server.   After 10-15 minutes the Internet comes back without issue.  There are NO errors in the event viewer that indicate a problem.  In fact while the episode is happening there is absolutely no indication that there is a problem.  Except of course there is no Internet.  

Things I've done:
I've turned off the new features of ISA 2k4 thinking that perhaps they were causing a performance hit at certain times.  Turned off the allow ISA to decompress to examine and the diffserv stuff.
I've reran CEICW
I've reset all equipment

Please can you help me?
Post #: 1
RE: Server loses internet connection for 10-15 minutes ... - 10.Oct.2006 6:36:46 PM   
elmajdal

have u installed the hotfixes that came after SP2 ??

and by the way, what is CEICW  ?!

what about any 3rd party filter that u have with ur ISA ??

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to appiehappy)
Post #: 2
RE: Server loses internet connection for 10-15 minutes ... - 10.Oct.2006 6:50:27 PM   
appiehappy

Where can I find the hotfixes after SP2?

(in reply to appiehappy)
Post #: 3
RE: Server loses internet connection for 10-15 minutes ... - 13.Oct.2006 6:01:28 AM   
coolsunil

you can find isa2004 sp2 from microsoft download center i.e. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/
and select 'all internet security and acceleration server' and find there is several download for isa 2004 ....

hope you got this download

i'm born-deaf, working as senior system administrator in one of indian company, looking for security on network. coolsunil.blogspot.com

(in reply to appiehappy)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Network Infrastructure >> Server loses internet connection for 10-15 minutes sometimes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts