• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publish OWA when mailbox's are on 2 servers

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> Publish OWA when mailbox's are on 2 servers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publish OWA when mailbox's are on 2 servers - 26.Oct.2006 5:39:01 AM   
mrayner

Hi

Wondering if anyone can help

Currently I have 2 exchange servers in my exchange organisation, these are in 2 administrative groups, both hold users mailbox’s

I have a unihomed ISA2004 sat behind a hardware firewall. ISA server has a mail server publishing rule enabled, the mail publishing rule “to” address is set to the IP address of 1 of the exchange 2003 servers, the listener is configured on 443 and has the external mail name attached to the certificate on the listener exactly as external user use e.g. mail.domain.co.uk, there is also a redirector in the path of the rule to redirect the user to mail.domain.co.uk rather than the default /exchange. The rule is not published using SSL bridging it is only HTTPS to the ISA and then HTTP to the exchange server.

Here is the problem, if a user goes to mail.domain.co.uk they receive the forms based authentication page and the user logs on. If the users mailbox lives on the exchange server that is referenced in the server publishing rule they logon no problem, if the mail box lives on the second server in the exchange organisation (i.e. the one that is not listed in rule) authentication is denied.

Am I missing something really simple here or can’t this be done

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Martin
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> Publish OWA when mailbox's are on 2 servers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts