• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

2003 EE + SP1

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> 2003 EE + SP1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2003 EE + SP1 - 31.Oct.2006 9:09:03 AM   
grim

Hello,
we plan to upgrade our Windows 2003 EE Server with SP1. We have ISA 2004 SP2 installed. Some members of the forum reported problems concerning rdp connections after the installation of SP1 for 2003 EE.
Are there any other know problems with the SP1? Is it a problem to deploy SP1 after the installation of ISA 2004 SP2?

Thanks for the help, grim
Post #: 1
RE: 2003 EE + SP1 - 8.Nov.2006 9:22:23 AM   
grim

ok, deployed the patch and got an unexpectet error. although we had no problems reaching the isa via rdp we couldn`t reach external servers via rdp over the isa-server. this traffic (passing through with firewall-client) is normally handeled by a seperat rule. this rule seemed to not match the rdp-traffic, so for testing we added an identical rule above the old rule and it worked. en-/and disableing the two rules showed that the old rule not worked but the new one did. can`t see a direct connection to win 2003 server sp1 but obviously there is one. 

(in reply to grim)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> 2003 EE + SP1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts