• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Web pulishing Got Error Code 10054: Connection reset by server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> Web pulishing Got Error Code 10054: Connection reset by server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Web pulishing Got Error Code 10054: Connection reset b... - 1.Nov.2006 2:10:58 AM   
wahyq8

I have install ISA 2006 EE Array with 2Node for publishing jobs,
Its back2back firewall with hardware firewal do port filttering and Nating. ISA is backend firewall with below configuration.
Int. 192.168.20.*/24
Ext. 192.168.50.*/24
DMZ 192.168.100.*/24
i have created Web listener on Int. and Ext. Interface and Add int. Intrafce IP in local DNS to access local user web site on DMZ and Public Dns i have add public IP with is Nated to EXt. Intrace of isa.
But when i try to brwose I got This Error  "Error Code 10054: Connection reset by server "
i m confuse i m doing something wrong?
Is it Ok to ceate Web Listener on Both interface? cuz i want my internal user and external user both to access this web.

Your in put
Post #: 1
RE: Web pulishing Got Error Code 10054: Connection res... - 4.Nov.2006 11:46:56 AM   
tshinder

Yes, you can do this, but you need to configure a triple-split DNS infrastructure to make this work and use the Web proxy client configuration.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to wahyq8)
Post #: 2
RE: Web pulishing Got Error Code 10054: Connection res... - 5.Nov.2006 12:10:29 AM   
wahyq8

Hi tom fist tnx for reply. i already created split DNS Entry in my local DNS (intrnal) and Internet DNS ( external).
What your mean by tripal Split DNS ? bythey way sometime i can Access This new Publish web site with internal client aswell external client but sometime i got above error? please put some more light on Tripal split DNS. Tnx.

(in reply to wahyq8)
Post #: 3
RE: Web pulishing Got Error Code 10054: Connection res... - 6.Nov.2006 7:55:41 AM   
tshinder

The triple-split DNS means that the DMZ hosts need to resolve the name of the ISA Firewall to the DMZ IP address of the ISA Firewall. This requires another Host (A) record in the DNS and then configure the DNS server for netmask ordering.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to wahyq8)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> Web pulishing Got Error Code 10054: Connection reset by server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts