• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Rookie looking for some help with BINDING

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> ISA Rookie looking for some help with BINDING Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Rookie looking for some help with BINDING - 8.Nov.2006 12:19:20 AM   
Geeg

Hello everyone!

I am fairly new to ISA Server, and have been trying to get a scenario that Tom published a while ago working, as it is exactly what our company is looking to do. (Creating Multiple Security Perimeters with a Multihomed ISA Firewall) I'm following the guide to the letter, but I am stumped at the publishing of the OWA and RPC/HTTP listeners. The article tells me to bind another IP address to my external NIC. I have Googled, Yahood, and I even Asked Jeeves!!! I can't find anywhere anything listed on how to Bind multiple IPs to a nic. Is that even what I'm supposed to be doing? The boss is looking to have this up by the weekend (I would really like to have it all up and running by end of day tomorrow so I can have a couple days testing before I switch it into production) and I am just stumped over this little part of things. Probably right in front of my face!

I have the External Nic of the ISA as a static IP behind a Linksys / Cisco RV042 router. The router is getting my "STATIC DHCP" IP from my ISP and then forwarding the needed traffic onto the ISA server. If you even need that info....
Can anyone please point me in the right direction please??

Thanks in advance,
The man who just want's to go home and see his family!!!
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Rookie looking for some help with BINDING - 8.Nov.2006 11:23:31 PM   
Geeg

BUMP.

Anyone??

(in reply to Geeg)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Server Publishing >> ISA Rookie looking for some help with BINDING Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts