• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Access Configuration

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Access Configuration Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Access Configuration - 30.Nov.2006 10:09:39 AM   
Hedied4u

Just a little help,

I am having trouble trying determine how to allow access for HTTPS protocol through the ISA firewall. Currently I have Content Server Switch (11503) from Cisco sending service request continually to the external ISA ip address. Both the Cisco Switch possess an 10.x.x.x addess and the ISA server 10.x.x.x.  The isa server logs indicate that service 80 is allowed while 443 is failing at the address. Does the fact that protocol https is designed for outbound activity as opposed to the Protocol https server is configured as an inbound entry affect how ISA server responds to a protocol request? All I am trying to do is to get the ISA server configured correctly to publish an OWA server?  Please assist
Post #: 1
RE: Access Configuration - 7.Dec.2006 7:45:25 PM   
tshinder

What is the Cisco device doing in this scenario?

You should be terminating the SSL connections at the ISA Firewall, not any device in front of it.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to Hedied4u)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Access Configuration Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts