• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 Upgrade Wizard issue

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> ISA 2004 Upgrade Wizard issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 Upgrade Wizard issue - 30.Nov.2006 12:19:52 PM   
skamionek

I've gotten by the error for Site-to-Site VPN issue with the upgrade wizard.  Now I'm getting the following:

#Software: Microsoft ISA Server 2004
#Microsoft Microsoft ISA Server 2004 Migration log
#Date:  2006-11-30 11:50:21
Microsoft ISA Server 2004 Migration Tool was continued by the user although the existing bandwidth rules cannot be migrated.
Successfully exported array parameters configurations
ISA Server 2000 uses the disk drive E: for the cache. If you are upgrading on a different computer, verify that the disk drive exists on that computer. Otherwise, caching will not work.
The alert RPC Filter - connectivity changed cannot be upgraded to ISA Server 2004.
The alert Missing installation component cannot be upgraded since the event which triggers this alert does not exist in ISA Server 2004.
The alert IP packet dropped cannot be upgraded since the event which triggers this alert does not exist in ISA Server 2004.
The alert SMTP Filter event cannot be upgraded to ISA Server 2004.
The alert The server is not in the array's site cannot be upgraded since the event which triggers this alert does not exist in ISA Server 2004.
The alert POP Intrusion cannot be upgraded to ISA Server 2004.
The alert IP Protocol violation cannot be upgraded since the event which triggers this alert does not exist in ISA Server 2004.
The alert DNS intrusion cannot be upgraded to ISA Server 2004.
The alert SOCKS configuration failure cannot be upgraded to ISA Server 2004.
The alert WMT live stream splitting failure cannot be upgraded since the event which triggers this alert does not exist in ISA Server 2004.
Successfully exported alerts configurations
Successfully exported computer sets configuration
Successfully exported domain name sets configuration
Successfully exported URL sets configuration
Successfully exported protocols
Successfully exported policy elements
Unable to export packet filter with All Codes defined as its ICMP Code
Unable to export packet filter with All Types defined as its ICMP Type
Unable to export packet filter with All Codes defined as its ICMP Code
Successfully exported network configurations
Successfully exported cache configurations
ISA Server 2000 uses the disk drive E: for the cache. If you are upgrading on a different computer, verify that the disk drive exists on that computer. Otherwise, caching will not work.
Successfully exported deny packet filters to policy rules
Successfully exported allow packet filters to policy rules
Error: The migration tool may map one ISA Server 2000 Web publishing rule to more than 10 Web publishing rules in ISA Server 2004. This happens since the ISA Server 2000 Web publishing rule refers to a destination set with many destinations or to an IP range. Please either remove the IP range from the destination set or reduce the number of destinations.
Error: Failed while exporting policy rules configuration
#Closing log

When I go to save the the destination list after deleting the IP address it gives me a popup saying "The system cannot find the file specified."  ISA Server Cannot save the properties.  Error: 0x80070002

Any ideas?????
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> ISA 2004 Upgrade Wizard issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts