Problem with Single Adapter configurations! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed

rezanet -> Problem with Single Adapter configurations! (2.Dec.2006 3:35:47 AM)

Hi
I'v installed ISA server 2006 in single-adapter mode ! we have a firewall as gateway and we want to use ISA for monitoring and content filtering and caching!
my problem is that behind the ISA our FTP server from outside is inaccessible, and also the remote desktop connection is not working from outside of our LAN (I mean by VPN users)! my configuration allows all traffic to be transfer, there is no blocking policy...

would you please help me about this issue?
Thank you

spouseele -> RE: Problem with Single Adapter configurations! (2.Dec.2006 5:19:42 AM)

Hi rezanet,

in a single-adapter mode installation, ISA can only handle web based traffic (HTTP, HTTPS and FTP over HTTP). All other traffic should not pass through/via the ISA server.

For more info, check out:

HTH,
Stefaan

rezanet -> RE: Problem with Single Adapter configurations! (3.Dec.2006 5:47:55 AM)

Hi stefaan
Thank you for your attention
So what's your idea? is there any solution???

Thanks again.

kimble -> RE: Problem with Single Adapter configurations! (6.Dec.2006 6:06:38 AM)

Why not add another NIC to the ISA?

rezanet -> RE: Problem with Single Adapter configurations! (10.Dec.2006 1:20:18 AM)

Cause our Firewall does pass only specific IP range and also we could not use NAT because of some applications and we can't seperate our network ID's and change our IP addressing...

I don't know if it's possible with another scenario or not! I'm new to ISA.
How can I config my ISA to pass all traffic and allow ALL protocol to transfer? I think this is my problem:( because we want to use it only for monitoring and cach...
please guide me :(

Page: [1]