• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2006 publish OWA exchange 2007

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA 2006 publish OWA exchange 2007 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2006 publish OWA exchange 2007 - 12.Dec.2006 3:29:39 PM   
ltfreeng1

Hi, i hope that some one can answer my question.

I have put up an Isa 2006 on our DMZ, i got one nic on the ISA, i want to pulish an OWA that are on my internal net.

Can it be done? external client connects to isa where i have an exchange publishing rule that points on the internal exchange server, alla traffic will go over port 443 with certificats.

What type of authentication must i have on the owa?
ISA server must it be in the directory?

Please Help
Fredrik

< Message edited by ltfreeng1 -- 12.Dec.2006 3:31:06 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2006 publish OWA exchange 2007 - 13.Dec.2006 10:55:21 AM   
blueberryKJ

I have the same network configuration.  Follow the instructions in this four-part article:  http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/LDAP-Pre-authentication-ISA-2006-Firewalls-Part1.html

The ISA does not have to be a part of the domain.

You'll need to open port 636 for LDAPS authentication between your ISA server and your Exchange or domain controllers, and port 443 between the ISA and the Exchange server.

I'm still working on my setup.  When I try to log in the page never advances to show my email.  ?  Let me know what happens with your setup.

(in reply to ltfreeng1)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA 2006 publish OWA exchange 2007 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts