• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SBS,ISA2004 and 2X Adsl connections

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> SBS,ISA2004 and 2X Adsl connections Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SBS,ISA2004 and 2X Adsl connections - 14.Dec.2006 8:39:30 AM   
Gixer

I have researched this issue as far I possibly could but always end up on a dead-end.

We are mangaging an installation of a SBS server.  The company has 2X adsl connections and 2 different ISP's.  The one ISP is uncapped, but the downstream traffic runs over a satelite link and VPN connections via this ISP is extremely unreliable.  The second ISP has a 3GB cap and works perfectly for incoming VPN connections.  Is it possible to somehow have both those adsl lines connected to the ISA server and having all HTTP, mail and related traffic transmitted accross the "uncapped" adsl line, while having all VPN traffic transmitted and received over the "3GB" adsl line.

Any help or guidence will really be appreciated. 

Post #: 1
RE: SBS,ISA2004 and 2X Adsl connections - 18.Dec.2006 10:33:25 AM   
ababinchak

This is not a feature of your firewall but rather a typical router feature. You need to purchase a router that will allow you to connect 2 DSL lines to it.  In that router, then you can route VPN traffic onto one of the lines and the rest onto the other.

Amy

Need more help? http://isainsbs.blogspot.com

(in reply to Gixer)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> ISA 2004 SBS >> SBS,ISA2004 and 2X Adsl connections Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts