hfernandes2001 -> NLB in "Single Network Adapter Template". Is it possible publish web sites (reverse proxy) ?? (20.Dec.2006 1:18:30 PM)
Need help ... pleeeease!!!
2 ISA 2006 EE in one array [ISA-01] and [ISA-02] placed in a DMZ-WEB
- all 3 IPs are valid in the internet (1 for each server + 1 for virtual IP);
- both ISA Servers in "Single Network Adapter Template";
- there is a firewall (CISCO) between DMZ-WEB and ISA Server, so that's the reason for "Single Network Adapter Template"
- both ISA Servers configured as Integrated NLB binded in the "Internal" interface;
1 Web Server [Server-1] in the same DMZ [DMZ-WEB]
- 1 IP valid in the internet;
Publish this web server with NLB for fault tolerance for internet users
- When both ISA Servers are online, one ISA can "ping" the host Server-01, the other ISA Server can't.
- When one ISA Server are offline, the NLB works fine.
- when both ISA Servers are online, some clients can access the web site others clients not.
- Is this scenario suported ???
- I should use unicast ou multcast ??
- Why the second ISA Server cant "ping" the web server ??
- What's happenig in my scenario??? Is it supported ?
Thx in advance.