• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SharePoint access for a partner company

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> SharePoint access for a partner company Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SharePoint access for a partner company - 29.Dec.2006 9:42:09 AM   
jayshaw91

So here is the deal.  We’ve got ISA 2006 in our DMZ as a non-domain member.  What we need to do is allow access to specific Sharepoint sites on our internal network.  The kicker is that those accessing the sites externally are from a partner company.

I need a plan on how to allow them access to Sharepoint.  I’ve talked to our security guys and they’re not against the idea of making the ISA server a domain member if that is what is needed to get the job done.  I sent them the Tom Schinder article that shoots down every argument against putting ISA on a domain and they’re in agreement that their arguments are outdated and weak.

So what's the best way to do this? 
Post #: 1
RE: SharePoint access for a partner company - 19.Jan.2007 1:35:09 PM   
tshinder

Hi Jay,

You can enable the intradomain protocols between the DMZ segment that the SPS machine is located and the internal DCs.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to jayshaw91)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> SharePoint access for a partner company Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts