• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to publish Exchange 2007 (OWA/Activesync/RPC HTTPS) on one listner with ISA 2006?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> How to publish Exchange 2007 (OWA/Activesync/RPC HTTPS) on one listner with ISA 2006? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to publish Exchange 2007 (OWA/Activesync/RPC HTTPS)... - 2.Jan.2007 5:39:13 AM   
rishishah

Anybody have a difined guide on how to publish Exchange 2007 (OWA/Activesync/RPC HTTPS) using the same listner on ISA 2006?

So far i have only got OWA (with FBA) and ActiveSync to wor with the same listner (although on different rules) because that is what is enforced by ISA for Exchage 2007 publishing rules.

Thanks,

Rishi.
Post #: 1
RE: How to publish Exchange 2007 (OWA/Activesync/RPC HT... - 2.Jan.2007 6:07:05 AM   
rishishah

Actually not to worry, i have got all three access methods to work with the same listener...

i had not correctly addressed external access name on the client access role on the Exchange 2007 to the name of the external name of ISA.

Now OWA, ActiveSync and RPC/HTTPS all works fine.

(in reply to rishishah)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> How to publish Exchange 2007 (OWA/Activesync/RPC HTTPS) on one listner with ISA 2006? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts