• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

HTTP Authentication

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> HTTP Filtering >> HTTP Authentication Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HTTP Authentication - 1.Feb.2007 5:38:41 PM   
xloveusa

I'm trying to run a proxy web filter on ISA 2006. I want to require authentication so I can filter by user name in Active Directory. Problem is that stupid XP home is all over and won't save the password; so it constantly prompts for it. I have Mac clients also and some of them do not even recognize the credential screen and the request fails. So I thought using certificates would work. Nope...Microsoft doesn't support certificate based authentication for proxy clients. So I am stuck trying to find a front end authentication that I can use certificates with that also supports the back end AD users ldap queries and allows ALL of my browsers to pass their certs and authenticate users without the login screen. Any ideas?
Post #: 1
Specifying Custom Http Filter - 2.May2007 5:48:21 AM   
ranjankhanna

Hi All,
I have an ISAPI filter(.dll library) that protects HTTP resources and it works on IIS on Windows. I want to configre this filter for Microsoft ISA 2006. Can anyone tell me how to speciffy ISAPI(HTTP filter) filter in ISA 2006.

(in reply to xloveusa)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> HTTP Filtering >> HTTP Authentication Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts