• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Only one listener responds!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> Only one listener responds! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Only one listener responds! - 5.Mar.2007 11:33:35 AM   
leonmano

Hi Folks,

I'm experiencing an odd issue with ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition, single homed and being used in a reverse proxy mode to publish two web sites.

I have assigned two ip addresses to the NIC card, built two listeners, created two publishing rules for two web sites each assigned to one listener. The problem is that only the rule that is attached to the listener whose ip address is the first ip of the NIC card is responding.

I changed the order of the ip addresses assigned to the NIC card, and the only web site with listener assigned to the first ip address of the NIC card responds.

Any hints are welcome. I am suspecting that it may be a windows issue after I hardened the OS using inf templates.

Thanks,
Leonard
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> Only one listener responds! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts