• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange Web Client Access 2003 Problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Exchange Web Client Access 2003 Problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange Web Client Access 2003 Problem - 26.Mar.2007 9:16:58 AM   
iraklis

Dear community,

Recently we have deployed an ISA server 2006 in a pilot test enviroment to evaluate the product and use it for our company as primary defense firewall. We are very happy with it and everything seems to work very good. We were able to establish VPN clients connection to our LAN using IPsec, Publish Several Server with secure ways, Publish Sharepoint Site over SSL with port 8443 using the wizard of Publish Sharepoint Sites and more. We came to the end to publish Exchange Web Client Access over SSL port 443 (E2k3) with the wizard of ISA 2006. We have correclty installed the certificate to ISA server and we have not receive any certificate errors. We are able to ping the front end publish site from ISA box using the external name of the site.When we try to access the publish frontend server using the external name of the site from an outside location we can access ISA server 2006 FBA with no problem. As soon we put the username and the password we get this error :

Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202) .

I have checked in the log of ISA 2006 and when we try to access the published site after we put the username and the password in ISA 2006 FBA says that was denied by isa server default rule.

Any one can help us with that is higly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Exchange Web Client Access 2003 Problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts