Unable to create an incoming connection property in Network Porperties of windows 2003 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> VPN

Zac -> Unable to create an incoming connection property in Network Porperties of windows 2003 (3.Apr.2007 6:50:40 AM)

Hi all,

I have an ISA 2006 SE  installed on win2003 server with sp2. This server is configured for VPN remote access and it is working fine. But when I try to create an incoming connection property in network property window of windows 2003, I am getting this error

"Because Routing and remote access is already configured, you must use the Routing and remote Access console to configure this machine to receive incoming connections. Cancel changes and switch to this connection?"

When click yes and I am back to routing remote access window . I was able to set up this in ISA 2004 on windows 2000 server. By setting up an incomming connection property I can  immediately check who is logged in rather than monitoring  ISA sessions.

Can any one help me please?

Thanks and regards

Zac.

tshinder -> RE: Unable to create an incoming connection property in Network Porperties of windows 2003 (5.Apr.2007 8:45:42 PM)

What do you mean by creating an "incoming connection"?

In almost all cases, you need to stay away from the RRAS console and do all configurations in the ISA Firewall console.

HTH,
Tom

Page: [1]