• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Active Sync Support code: 0x80072F06

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Active Sync Support code: 0x80072F06 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Active Sync Support code: 0x80072F06 - 5.Apr.2007 3:20:53 PM   
hunglikethor

I have successfully imported my internal root CA to my treo 750 wx samrtphone with windows mobile.  While attempting to sync the smartphone has issues with the SSL certificate common name.  The common name is the name of the Exchange 2007 server, which resides internal to the rest of the world and only communicates to the outside world via ISA 2006 and postfix mail gateway.

Have similar issue with OWA, but it is a warning which my users can bypass.  Is theri any way to bypass this warning on a windows mobile smartphone?
Post #: 1
RE: Active Sync Support code: 0x80072F06 - 5.Apr.2007 4:09:58 PM   
Zabulon

the common name has to be the same as the DNS name... I made that mistake and had to correct it before it started working.

(in reply to hunglikethor)
Post #: 2
RE: Active Sync Support code: 0x80072F06 - 5.Apr.2007 6:26:06 PM   
hunglikethor

How do you make a cert that works with ActiveSync and OWA?

My Exchange Server is internal and only accessed via ISA 2006, yet ActiveSync on the smartphone expects the common names to match.  If I use the common name of the ISA Server, my OWA clients cannot access their mail.

(in reply to Zabulon)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Active Sync Support code: 0x80072F06 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts