• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2006 web proxy- exceptions list

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> ISA 2006 web proxy- exceptions list Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2006 web proxy- exceptions list - 23.Apr.2007 7:30:09 PM   
odroubi

Hello all,

I am deploying an ISA 2006 as a web proxy and I need to import about 300 different internal domain names. When you open the internal network properties and select the Web Browser tab- you can add a list of IP addresses, IP ranges, AD domains or you can type in FQDN or wild card dns domain names.

I need to add a lot of these including a few of every flavor

Is there anyway to import this as I would hate to have to type it in and end up with fat finger user errors.

Any help would be great.

Omar
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2006 web proxy- exceptions list - 8.May2007 2:12:16 PM   
pesannason

Hi Omar,

What I've done is to create a new Domain Name set or URL set and add a few domains into it. OK the set and apply the changes. Then Export the set and open it in Notepad. From here just follow the format of the document and add away. Just be sure to keep the same format. Once you're done save it and then import it back into ISA.

Also at this site http://www.isaserver.bm/ there are already created lists that you can use.

Hope this helps,

Pelton

(in reply to odroubi)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General >> ISA 2006 web proxy- exceptions list Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts