• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RDP if firewall client is disabled

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> RDP if firewall client is disabled Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RDP if firewall client is disabled - 30.Apr.2007 3:37:00 PM   
conna

Forgive me if I have placed this question in the wrong forum.

My network is behind an ISA 2004 firewall.  On my desktop I have the Firewall client (latest) installed.  Everything works.

I have a second ISA 2004 server also on my network that NAT's.  I have two clients that connect through this second ISA server without any problems. 

My issue is I cannot seem to RDP(after connecting with VPN) into my second ISA server or any client on its internal network if I have the Firewall client enabled.  If I disable the FWC, I can connect to the ISA server or any client on the second ISA serverís internal network. 
In order to connect above I am going through a PPTP VPN connection.  The VPN connection works with or without the FWC enable.

Any client on the second ISA serverís internal network can connect with RDP with the FWC enabled. 

Everything seems like it is running good except for having to disable the Firewall Client to get RDP working.

I have the firewall policy set to allow Terminal Service from Internal and VPN Clients. 
I have an access rule set for RDP but it did not help.
RDP--allow--RDP(term services)--VPN clients---internal---all users

What is the trick to getting RDP to pass through a VPN tunnel WHILE the firewall client is enabled?

Thank you for your help.

Jim
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> RDP if firewall client is disabled Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts