• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Citrix PS4/XPe and ISA 2006 EE

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> Citrix PS4/XPe and ISA 2006 EE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Citrix PS4/XPe and ISA 2006 EE - 3.May2007 12:31:25 AM   
dano2300

A bit of a newbie question,......

I have at the moment 1 ISA 2006 EE server in my DMZ.  I would like to publish / allow access to my PS4 / XPe farm through the ISA server.  I have created an access rule that allows ICA from the ISA server to the citrix server(s).  From the ISA server I can telnet to one of the citrix servers on port 1494.  I have also opened up port 80 and 443 and I can make it to the web interface that is published on a sharepoint page off of a different server.  I can not connect to the citrix server through the ISA server.  The ica connection just times out.
Do I need to change the default gateway of the citrix servers to point them to the ISA server?
Does anyone have any good documentaion on how to publish / allow access to Citrix servers through ISA 2006?

Thanks  all !!!
Post #: 1
RE: Citrix PS4/XPe and ISA 2006 EE - 18.Jul.2007 3:16:06 PM   
Jool73

You must add a static route to your Citrix server or change default gateway to ISA server, start with that.

/Jonas

(in reply to dano2300)
Post #: 2
RE: Citrix PS4/XPe and ISA 2006 EE - 29.Aug.2007 2:28:10 PM   
aavdberg

Use the free Citrix Secure Gateway and run this on a machine that is located in a DMZ and install on this same machine Citrix Web Interface and the CWI will connect to your citrix farm.

This is the best working model i think, we are doing it like this.

Greeting from
André van den Berg.

(in reply to Jool73)
Post #: 3
RE: Citrix PS4/XPe and ISA 2006 EE - 16.Oct.2007 3:43:24 PM   
Typoman

I just dealt with publishing my citrix server through ISA2006.  I read microsoft's documentation that says to make the citrix server a SecureNAT client of the ISA server.  I did that and added static routes on the citrix server for all of my private LANs.  This worked perfectly.

I found another solution that works in my setup.  I leave the citrix server's gateway at the same one that the rest of the network uses.  I do not add static routes to the citrix server.  I modify the server publishing rule in ISA to make "Requests appear to come from the ISA Server computer".  This is on the "To" tab. 

(in reply to aavdberg)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> Citrix PS4/XPe and ISA 2006 EE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts