• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

server 2006 is the couse.websense download database

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> server 2006 is the couse.websense download database Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
server 2006 is the couse.websense download database - 8.May2007 4:28:12 AM   
surfertje

We have trouble with downloading the database from websense. Automatically doesn't work but also manual doesn't work. ISA server 2006 is the couse of it because when we disable the isa server 2006 then the download succeed.

I have tried to make a rule on the isa 2006 but i can't get it to work. When i monitor there is a DENIED for the database download. The monitoring from isa says: Client ip = proxyserver ip (is good). Destination that is denied is the ip from the websense site. Port 80 and the url: cgi/bin/nph-wsget, method is post etcetera. This line is denied, and therefore i made a rule were i give allow to all of these things.

But still with the isa2006 on the download doesn't work. With isa 2006 off, the download starts.

Anyone has a idea?
Post #: 1
RE: server 2006 is the couse.websense download database - 18.May2007 3:43:08 PM   
CRasch

2 Possiblities.
You need to use the Proxy for downloading the Database or
This can be an issue when using Authentication with ISA server

Under Proxy Server
Enable "Use Proxy Server
Server : <Your ISA Server>
Port: ISA MSP port

You might need to use Authentication also if you force users to authenticate:
Enable "Use Authentication" and enter in a domain account that gives you access to the internet.

(in reply to surfertje)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> server 2006 is the couse.websense download database Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts