• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2004 woes.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> ISA 2004 woes. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2004 woes. - 6.Jun.2007 2:00:18 AM   
jlloyd

Hi all, First off as this is my first post here I want to say hello. A friend recommended this site to me and it's great.

Now here's the trouble.

Had everything all setup fine, and the local telco here switched the static IP of our router. No worries, we change everything in ISA.. seems simple enought. Problem is all computers on the network, including the server have no web access. Upon a closer inspection we can ping websites by name, so it's resolving DNS. This can be done from either a client computer or a server. Our thoughts on the matter are that its a rule in ISA somewhere pointing to the old IP of the router instead of the new one.

Anyone else care to take a stab?
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2004 woes. - 6.Jun.2007 9:56:58 AM   
manu4u

what about ur browser configuration ? ..
is that correct ?
if u can ping www.ask.com,  u should be able to acess if you have configured your browser PROXY settings and ofcourse ISA rules ..

(in reply to jlloyd)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA 2004 woes. - 6.Jun.2007 4:08:23 PM   
jlloyd

Suspected it's the rules, but am not sure where I should be changing it.  I went into properties in SBS internet access and Inbound and Outbound, anytime I click the Protocols tab on any of them ISA management program crashes.  Just says operation failed.  This is a new server, about 3 days old and had no issues until telco changed the IP though.  

(in reply to manu4u)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> ISA 2004 woes. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote