• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes..

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. - 6.Jun.2007 2:43:58 PM   
RTemple7474

I have just setup the 2006 ISA server as a web proxy.  It seems to be blocking certain websites, for instance, this site. I have a webproxy rule setup to allow HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, but i revieve the following error on some sites...

Error Code: 502 Proxy Error. The ISA Server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)

Has anyone else seen this yet? I can access msn.com, espn.com, drudgereport.com, but cannot access ISAserver.org, MSExchange.org.  Maybe ISA doesn't want me to view technical websites  Any help would be great appreicated.
Post #: 1
RE: ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. - 21.Jun.2007 10:48:02 AM   
dmecha

It alsso happens to me but only sometimes. Today it happened while surfing isaserver.org but as you can se later I can access.

(in reply to RTemple7474)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. - 22.Jun.2007 5:22:34 AM   
ITEngineer

what rules you've made on ISA Server  ?

Post #: 3
RE: ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. - 22.Jun.2007 5:34:14 AM   
dmecha

Basically, reviewing logs the one which is blocking me is one called Full outbound. This rule allows http, https and FTP to me and the logs said connection denied, rule Full Outbound.

I canīt understand why an "allow rule" is blocking.

(in reply to ITEngineer)
Post #: 4
RE: ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. - 22.Jun.2007 7:42:13 AM   
ITEngineer

maybe you set an HTTP filter on this allow rule !

provide more info about your rules, if you can upload images it would be much better.

(in reply to dmecha)
Post #: 5
RE: ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. - 27.Jun.2007 5:42:18 AM   
dmecha

Sorry for the delay in the answer, Iīve been trying to discard the HTTP filter as the cause of my trouble. I disabled it.

Now I think that the cause can be the Automatic detection settings for FW client.
I have added WPAD entry in DHCP with a value http:\\proxyserver\wpad and have a DNS entry for proxyserver pointing to my ISA.
It is working properly in other ISA servers in my domain.

For the ISA server with the error, only works if I uncheck automatically detect setting and use the script;  and so only checking the third option (Use a web proxy server).

The error 12202 still is related to my "Full Outbound rule".

Any ideas?

Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Web Proxy] >> Unihomed >> ISA 2006 Seems to block whatever it likes.. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts