• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA server Installation for Small Network

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> ISA server Installation for Small Network Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA server Installation for Small Network - 13.Jun.2007 7:17:38 AM   
dharamsale

Hi

I want to configure ISA server for small network of 80 to 100 clients, form this I want to control internet access to user, VPN connection and Active directory with client and without active directory clients,
I have 2 system one is IBM x300 server and other one is P4 3GHz HT system, I want to setup active directory and SQL server and VSS configuration for development team. In this almost all user joined in domain and anther 10 to 15 laptops not joined domain because they will travel one place to other place so just I want to provide internet access without joining into domain, so please can you guide or suggest me a best and secure network to configure for this scenario, and I donít want to keep internet on my domain network.     
Post #: 1
RE: ISA server Installation for Small Network - 17.Jun.2007 2:56:23 PM   
tshinder

I'll typically put the "visitors" who are not domain members on a different network segment, so that they can infect each other with their unmanaged clients

Same principle as the wireless DMZ segment article I have on this site.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to dharamsale)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> ISA server Installation for Small Network Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts