• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA server and AD in web proxy problem to clients

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> ISA server and AD in web proxy problem to clients Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA server and AD in web proxy problem to clients - 13.Jun.2007 8:08:08 AM   
dharamsale

Hi

I configure active directory in one system, IP 172.31.0.1/DG-172.31.0.3 DNS-172.31.0.1 Subnet mask 255.255.255.128 and I have another one system in that I configured ISA server 2004 SE SP 3 with 2 NIC the IP are IP 172.31.03/DG- blank DNS is 172.31.0.1 and in other NIC ISP IP address configured, and I joined this system to domain, (using AD administrator username to login), and at client said I enabled DHCP so the DHCP will assign this range of  IP address to client system, IP 172.31.0.X, DG 172.31.0.1 DNS 172.31.0.1 when I will join this clients to domain then I am able to access net with authentication user access,  and I configured ISA firewall client all joined client are working fine the problem is with some laptops that I not joined in domain just I created User ID in AD server and some user id I configured in client laptops also and I installed ISA firewall client so I am able to access internet through internet explorer but when I am configured outlook 2003 then its not able to connect to my mail client its giving error: mail.xxxx.com is not in network maybe server is down or not able to find the server” like this error I am getting so please can any one guide me where I did mistake or any changes I have to do?
Post #: 1
RE: ISA server and AD in web proxy problem to clients - 17.Jun.2007 2:54:41 PM   
tshinder

What protocols are the Outlook clients needing to use for outbound access?

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.

(in reply to dharamsale)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> ISA server and AD in web proxy problem to clients Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts