• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Access rule to redirect...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Access rule to redirect... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Access rule to redirect... - 20.Jun.2007 2:27:51 PM   
robdeniro

I'm trying to create an access rule that will deny anyone from accessing the internet except for one URL, and anytime a site is trying to be accessed it should redirect back to that URL.  I would like to apply it to a set of IP addresses.

I have done this before on ISA 2000, but I am unable to export from 2000.  I've also tried to guess around on ISA 2006 but haven't been able to get it to work.

How would I do this?
Post #: 1
RE: Access rule to redirect... - 20.Jun.2007 5:03:51 PM   
marcus2v

Create a computer set which contains the range of IP addresses
Create a deny rule which refers to requests from the computer set to External network and on the Action Tab choose Deny and redirect HTTP requests to the url you want to redirect them to.
I think depending on the url you are redirecting them to you might need a similar rule above the deny rule allowing them access to the url you are redirecting to.

(in reply to robdeniro)
Post #: 2
RE: Access rule to redirect... - 20.Jun.2007 8:22:09 PM   
robdeniro

I have a rule setup just how was explained above, but I can still browse the internet as if the rule is not working.

Any ideas?

(in reply to marcus2v)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Access rule to redirect... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts