• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

adding ISA2004 to an SP3 array

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> adding ISA2004 to an SP3 array Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
adding ISA2004 to an SP3 array - 23.Jun.2007 1:51:27 PM   
jasonstreet

Hi all

Has any one tried installing ISA 2004 (SP0) in to an ISA 2004 (SP3) array on windows 2003 (SP1)?
The CSS and ISA (SP3) are on the same box, I am adding a second ISA node to the array

The array member joins the array, gets its config and then moans it can not see the CSS. I can not SP3 the node as it can not communicate with the CSS.

I can update its config by restarting the ISA services on the SP0 node. I have logged the traffic between the server and the CSS, nothing is denied.

One strange point. When installing ISA on the node I got  "cant find the CSS, add this nodes IP to array members" error (Iím not in front of the server so I cant remember it) when I entered the CSS's FQDN or IP address. but entering the servers name worked.

Anyone seen this before? is it an SP0 to 3 thing? if so any one know how to slipstream SP3 on to ISA?

And yes I have added the second nodes IP in to array members. I even created a rule to allow all traffic between the node and CSS. No difference.

Thanks for helping/looking/flaming

Jase
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Installation >> adding ISA2004 to an SP3 array Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts