ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General

obada9x -> ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (1.Jul.2007 6:57:19 AM)

i'm facing a problem with yahoo, users are complaining that yahoo main page is without any pictures, only text beside they are having a hard time when they try to access their yahoo emails!!

i need to know what is going on? is it from caching side or what?

plzzz help

mzakir -> RE: ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (2.Jul.2007 6:49:46 AM)

Dear,

how did you allow yahoo for users ??

Did you allow in domain sets ?

hornebag -> RE: ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (2.Jul.2007 11:07:13 PM)

Hi obada9x,

Do you have Content Types blocked in your web access rules? I have found that pictures have trouble being accessed if you have ANY content types unavailable.

jmilito -> RE: ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (6.Jul.2007 8:37:20 PM)

I have seen this exact same problem in my environment. I am not exactly sure what was causing it but I was able to solve it by excluding yahoo from the caching. Go to www.isatools.com and get their cache tool. Delete your cache with this tool...or you can stop the ISA services, delete the default ISA cache folder, and restart the services. This will ensure your content is fresh.

Rye035 -> RE: ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (10.Jul.2007 4:37:05 AM)

Are you filtering your users' access to "*.yahoo.com" only? If you are, try including "*.yimg.com" to your rule.

jmilito -> RE: ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (14.Jul.2007 12:10:05 PM)

You know... Not sure EXACTLY what the problem was on my box but to get rid of the same issue described here I had to add *.yahoo.com and *.yimg.com to my cache exclusions then delete my cache. After the services were restarted myself or the users have not seen any problems.

unleashedpsycho -> RE: ISA 2004 vs. Yahoo (23.Jul.2007 6:00:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: obada9x

i'm facing a problem with yahoo, users are complaining that yahoo main page is without any pictures, only text beside they are having a hard time when they try to access their yahoo emails!!

i need to know what is going on? is it from caching side or what?

plzzz help

I faced the same situation when i added http signature scripts..
Try disabling http signature scritps that u've recently installed.
It worked for me..]
Try it...

Page: [1]