• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

checking cache

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Cache] >> General >> checking cache Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
checking cache - 20.Jul.2007 3:04:15 AM   
its4u_waqar

hi guys how are you all i hope al fine. i just want to check my cache on my server. i want to check what kind of website my server cache i have windows 2000 and isa sserver 2000 thanx i m waiting

many regards

waqar
Post #: 1
RE: checking cache - 20.Jul.2007 3:42:24 PM   
ITEngineer

why not upgrade to ISA 2004 or 2006, then you will be able to use a tool to check the cache

(in reply to its4u_waqar)
Post #: 2
RE: checking cache - 21.Jul.2007 10:59:24 AM   
its4u_waqar

hello frined thanx for telling about this i can't instal isa server 2004 or 2006. so if u know about 2000 so plz tell me about this or give me any ur e-mail adress we will talk on the messenger thanx i m waiting for ur reply u take care of self

Many Regards

waqar

(in reply to ITEngineer)
Post #: 3
RE: checking cache - 6.Aug.2007 2:38:32 AM   
rajesh_cni

Hi friend I am using ISA 2006. could you please tell me how to look in to the contents that are stored in the ISA cache.

Thanks

Rajesh Kumar

Post #: 4
RE: checking cache - 6.Aug.2007 4:47:54 AM   
elmajdal

Hi Rajesh,

check this : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=b9ecfcd3-c13f-4447-83ed-add9a8ea45db&displaylang=en

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to rajesh_cni)
Post #: 5
RE: checking cache - 8.Aug.2011 9:38:45 PM   
solarsails

Is that off topic? If so here's my response to yours. Since I have the exact same question I wasn't helped by your reply and just want to let you know that not only is it a cold answer, it's lame. Let me explain why: "Not all of us are swimming in cash that we can upgrade our software on a whim, especially something as costly as ISA Server. In fact I have a family and four children to feed, so you may try to understand why some of us do try to make do with what we have. In the future maybe you could just try to help by answering the question or simply avoid the question altogether, your ego will survive not having to "cache" little boasts (or whatever you were attempting) into the forums." Regards.

(in reply to ITEngineer)
Post #: 6
RE: checking cache - 8.Aug.2011 9:53:14 PM   
solarsails

Hi Wakar, Not sure if you found your answer yet, if not, better late than never. There is a tool called cachedir.exe on the ISA Server installation CD. Copy it into your ISA Server 2000 installation directory and execute it. Hope this helps. Best regards.

Post #: 7

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Cache] >> General >> checking cache Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote