• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Question about customizing form

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Question about customizing form Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about customizing form - 27.Jul.2007 5:22:18 PM   
ingramj

Hello,

I am new to ISA and we are running 2006.  I have been tasked with customizing the authentication form and have some questions.  Please note I have searched the forums, google, etc. and didn't find anything definitive.  Although I did find one thread (http://forums.isaserver.org/m_2001997587/mpage_1/key_force%2cprivate%2cshared/tm.htm#2001997587) here in the forums that was related but it was for ISA 2004.  Here's my question/issue and please note I have taken this verbatim from the link/thread above:

"The second issue is slightly more complex - I don't want to just change the appearance of the page, but I also want to pre-define the variable values the users are presented with. Currently, rich-client users can choose between Premium & Basic client, and Shared or Private computer. These are currently set as variables in the page script but I want to change them so that they are set forced values, and I will cut the radio button codes from the page so that there is no option to choose. There's a chance that just removing the buttons will result in the default values to be sent, which are the ones I want, but this is insecure and volatile. Anyone had a go at doing this yet?" -- Thank you a13antichrist for asking this question.

Also note that Tom Shinder mentions in the thread that an article will be posted that week with regard to this issue, etc. but I cannot seem to locate the article or an article that related to setting the default values and getting ride of the radios, etc.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to find the answer to this question I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Josh Ingram 

NOTE: One additional item...please note...I have already figured out how to do a lot of customizations (i.e. change the strings, logo, etc., etc.) this one (above) I just can't seem to figure out.

< Message edited by ingramj -- 27.Jul.2007 5:28:15 PM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Question about customizing form Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts