• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Awstats

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Awstats Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Awstats - 10.Aug.2007 12:41:18 PM   
WebiFied

Has anyone been able to successfully configure awstats to analyze ISA 2004 or ISA 2006 logs?  I use it for our IIS logs but so far have not been able to get it to work with the ISA logs.

Thanks.
WebiFied
Post #: 1
RE: Awstats - 10.Aug.2007 9:40:32 PM   
ferrix

Well sort of.. We built a filter for a customer that output logs in w3c format and split into distinct files based on what web site was being served.

I thought awstats had a completely configurable log parser with respect to what fields go where.  Apart from the fact that there's probably not a "default" setting for ISA, have you tried to create your own awstats format directives?

(in reply to WebiFied)
Post #: 2
RE: Awstats - 10.Aug.2007 9:50:53 PM   
WebiFied

It does but I played around with it for about 3 hours today trying to get it to work but couldn't.  I used the msde to text vbs script from Microsoft then tried to customize the log format in an awstat config file to match the ISA log text file but no combination of variables in the log format would work for me.  If anyone has been able to get this to work, I'd love to see the config file you used.

Thanks.

(in reply to ferrix)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Logging and Reporting >> Awstats Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll