• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> HTTP Filtering >> web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site - 25.Aug.2007 3:26:24 PM   
canibeyaz

Hi all,
i have an isa 2004 sp3 with 3 NIC. internal external and remote. The NIC remote is connected to a router which connects the office to 4 different branch offices. All the communication is up and running except for an internal website which is located on another subnet. I can ping the site but cant browse it. I have rules allowing all traffic to and from internal and branch networks for all users. When i uncheck the web proxy filter in http protocol, it works. Is there any workaround anyone here know of without disabling the webproxy filter ? bytheway i created a protocol tcp outbound 80 without webproxy filter and created a firewall policy from internal network to branch network allowing the custom protocol i selected but still not working. Help me out here please.
Post #: 1
RE: web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site - 27.Aug.2007 9:12:14 AM   
Sikyut

You will have to tell ISA to bypass local domains. To do this follow the instuctions listed below.

Go to Configuraton - Networks. Right click on internet and click properties. Click on the domain tab and add the domain in there.

(in reply to canibeyaz)
Post #: 2
RE: web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site - 27.Aug.2007 9:26:51 AM   
canibeyaz

that was the first thing i tried. no luck..i have another isa 2004 here with single nic. It works prefectly over that one.

(in reply to Sikyut)
Post #: 3
RE: web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site - 1.Sep.2007 4:53:06 AM   
canibeyaz

any ideas ?
The client computer should be configured automatically for the "directly access computers specified in the domain tab" setting to be effective . right ?

(in reply to canibeyaz)
Post #: 4
RE: web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site - 9.Oct.2007 9:24:41 AM   
abqtech

Have you setup ISA Logging to while attempting to access the site? What does the log reveal?

Also do you have a different HTTP Site on the same subnet as the one that's not working with the HTTP Filter?  What happens when you attempt to access that site through ISA?

(in reply to canibeyaz)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> HTTP Filtering >> web proxy filter doesnt allow intranet site Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts