Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable...help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General

JKITRU -> Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable...help (6.Sep.2007 1:46:27 PM)

Hi

I am getting following error while taking remote desktop of ISA 2006 which has been loaded on window 2003 std with sp1.

Logon rejected for domain\administrator. Unable to obtain Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable.

if I am take rdp and login to ISA with local administrator and password i am able to login.

can any body help.........how to solve this issue.

Sunny.C -> RE: Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable...help (17.Sep.2007 10:06:06 PM)

Have you enable RDP in the firewall policy?

JKITRU -> RE: Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable...help (18.Sep.2007 12:39:36 AM)

Hi Sunny

In my firewall RDP is enable.

I am able to login RDP using as local administrator to ISA

Sunny.C -> RE: Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable...help (18.Sep.2007 12:41:09 AM)

How many nics are on your terminal server??
What errors have you got in your logs?

JKITRU -> RE: Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable...help (18.Sep.2007 12:44:00 AM)

hi

i am getting following error.

Logon rejected for domain\administrator. Unable to obtain Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable.

My ISA have one NIC .

Sunny.C -> RE: Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: The RPC server is unavailable...help (18.Sep.2007 12:52:35 AM)

Any errors in your event logs?

Page: [1]