other peoples secure pages - caching problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Cache] >> General

nambija -> other peoples secure pages - caching problem (7.Sep.2007 12:12:01 PM)

can anybody help me in the following. Got some caching problems i think, when users press the back button in I.E 6 they often get other users secure website pages. In others words instead of going back the previous they get a completely different page most time belonging to somebody else.

thanks

royh -> RE: other peoples secure pages - caching problem (7.Sep.2007 1:10:19 PM)

Hi,

Create a cache rule and on the advanced caching options configure the ISA not to cache SSL responses. You can also prevent some sites from being cached....

HTH,

Roy

nambija -> RE: other peoples secure pages - caching problem (7.Sep.2007 1:38:09 PM)

Hi Roy,

thanks for the reply, already done that, after some gooooogling it seems i need to apply this patch from MS. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894679/en-us  just need to get it from them. Hopefully this will solve it, otherwise i shall be asking you again for some advise.

thanks

geoff  

Rotorblade -> RE: other peoples secure pages - caching problem (7.Sep.2007 2:59:25 PM)

What ISA service pack level r u running now? The hot fix that you have referenced is a post SP 2 fix.

Reading your description on your issue the KB referenced does not seem to be applicable with your case and sounds more like a corrupt cache issue.

RB

Rotorblade -> RE: other peoples secure pages - caching problem (7.Sep.2007 3:21:58 PM)

More…..

Have you tried disabling SSL caching to see if the problem still exists? Does the problem occur to more than one client?

RB

nambija -> RE: other peoples secure pages - caching problem (8.Sep.2007 2:20:51 AM)

RB
well that solves that then as I am running SP3 for ISA 2004, and yes it is happening for a couple of my users, and it usually happens to management.  The problem is that we can not reproduce the error so there is now way of getting any info about it.

Nambija

Page: [1]