• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 12.Sep.2007 2:08:21 AM   
ming

Hi guys,

I need to block these web mails, i used URL sets to block sites like "www.gmail.com" and "gmail.com" but this is not complete blocking, because it still works if you go to google.com and click the Gmail like from google site. i tried to use IP as well, but i have seen different IP addresses for gmail. Also if you put in https for gmail, it will still work.

i assume it's the same for yahoo. does any one know how to completely block gmail, yahoo mail and hotmail from ISA?
thanks
Post #: 1
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 13.Sep.2007 8:31:11 PM   
elmajdal

Hi,

check this : http://www.isaserver.org/articles/2004domainnamesets.html

and use this format in blocking : *domainname.com , for example *hotmail.com

and if u do not want to allow all SSL sites, then you can simply create a whitelist  and allow only desired sites.

HTH,
Tarek

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to ming)
Post #: 2
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 13.Sep.2007 8:56:17 PM   
ming

Hi,

thanks a lot for your reply.

I haven't got chance to try it yet, I think i might have problem, because the article recommends using domain name sets rather than URL sets for blocking all protocols, this is excellent, but what i found is Gmail is accessable from www.gmail.com and mail.google.com, i can create name set to block *.gmail.com, but i can't do *.google.com, because google search should be allowed, which might allow Gmail via mail.google.com.

I will try it and post results.

Ming

(in reply to elmajdal)
Post #: 3
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 13.Sep.2007 9:03:11 PM   
elmajdal

Hi,

block this URL Set : http://chatenabled.mail.google.com and Gtalk inside Gmail will be blocked

HTH,
Tarek

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to ming)
Post #: 4
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 14.Sep.2007 11:14:53 AM   
Mashahood

Hello,

Well I think blocking http://mail.google.com/* should work, because whatever you do to login into your accout at the end to view the email you will have to be at mail.google.com.

-- https://mail.google.com/* also

Regards
Mashahood Nizamani

< Message edited by Mashahood -- 14.Sep.2007 11:16:31 AM >

(in reply to elmajdal)
Post #: 5
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 13.Jun.2008 9:46:25 PM   
0_0

Hello to whom ever this may refer to the best and fastest way to block any site is to block the dns lookup for that site and ip address and redirect it to your company's website and to achieve this it simple if you have the network access install a linux machine and redirect all your dns lookups to that machine and block what ever site or ip address in iptables.

- 0_0

(in reply to Mashahood)
Post #: 6
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 3.Dec.2012 7:18:43 AM   
flopadmi

i have the same problem... i added *.gmail.com
*.mail.google.com
*.accounts.google.com

evrything related to gmail i have put in domain name sets but it didn't work. isa server 2006 did not block gmail..

i have tried other way by putting the gmail url in url sets.. but still it didn;t work..

put https://gmail.com
and http://gmail.com

but still didn't help..

also live.com is not blocked too..

anyone tell me what i did wrong.. how to block these two live.com and gmail.com

(in reply to 0_0)
Post #: 7
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 28.Apr.2016 1:48:59 AM   
Bohatyaor

i assume it's the same for yahoo. does any one know how to completely block gmail, yahoo mail and hotmail from ISA??????

lol

(in reply to flopadmi)
Post #: 8
RE: how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail - 28.Apr.2016 9:30:05 PM   
king001

Anyone asics running shoes who pandora jewelry has north face outlet online seen abercrombie and fitch the vans pas cher old abercrombie Popeye lululemon outlet online cartoons, lancel pas cher or the wedding dresses new michael kors canada computer uggs outlet animated air max pas cher ones, michael kors bags might uggs think hollister canada that lululemon the nike air max 2015 fighting michael kors outlet online mariner air max does jimmy choo shoes not iphone 6s plus case have ralph lauren outlet the rolex watch dramatic moncler qualities michael kors handbags needed michael kors for ghd a lululemon outlet full-length http://www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com/ film. moncler outlet But sac lancel according michael jordan shoes to air jordan Westsider vanessa bruno Jules jordan retro 11 Feiffer, christian louboutin shoes who p90x workout is coach outlet store now nike free writing the iphone 6 plus case script louboutin pas cher for Popeye cheap ugg boots outlet the abercrombie and fitch uk Sailor, rolex replica watches the sac louis vuitton pas cher original michael kors outlet online comic burberry outlet online strip true religion outlet in the ghd hair daily newspapers canada goose outlet was uggs on sale the ray ban work rolex replica of canada goose uk "an nike air max unrecognized hermes bags genius." louis vuitton canada E.C. michael kors outlet Segar polo ralph lauren uk created canada goose pas cher Popeye tiffany jewelry and lululemon drew longchamp handbags him gucci belts from oakley sunglasses outlet 1924 barbour to true religion 1938. ray ban outlet After barbour jackets that the north face the jordan shoes character replica watches uk changed. michael kors outlet online sale Feiffer coach outlet finds canada goose outlet the north face original gucci outlet strip louboutin shoes to ugg boots clearance be cheap jordans his birkin bag biggest true religion jeans source north face uk of true religion jeans inspiration."The jordan pas cher cartoons," 5c cases says michael kors canada Feiffer, longchamp bags sitting abercrombie on michael kors one canada goose outlet arm ugg italia of coach outlet store online a hogan outlet chair nike huarache in air jordan shoes his s5 cases Riverside louis vuitton Drive nike free run apartment, pandora charms "exploit nike air max uk the lululemon canada violence juicy couture outlet between replica watches Popeye canada goose jackets and nike air huarache Bluto. michael kors outlet canada That uggs was iphone 6s case never chanel handbags part ugg of iphone 6 plus cases the retro jordans strip. louis vuitton outlet It's polo ralph lauren more louboutin shoes along polo ralph lauren outlet the longchamp outlet online lines ray ban sunglasses of nike roshe the kate spade traditional ugg boots cartoon timberland boots of cheap oakley the ugg outlet 1940s, new balance outlet which longchamp uk could prada shoes find tory burch outlet nothing gucci shoes more coach factory outlet interesting babyliss than hermes birkin one michael kors character ralph lauren polo dismembering ugg soldes another. michael kors I hollister clothing store didn't louis vuitton pas cher find ray ban sunglasses that nike factory outlet funny ralph lauren when I montre homme was a cheap oakley sunglasses kid michael kors handbags clearance and wedding dress I uggs on sale don't sac louis vuitton now."Feiffer ugg boots clearance developed his louis vuitton outlet stores unique rolex watches style nike free run pas cher of converse pas cher humor louis vuitton long coach outlet before true religion outlet he christian louboutin sold hollister his michael kors first converse shoes cartoon. Today, swarovski crystal though swarovski jewelry still tn pas cher perhaps jordan 11 best hermes handbags known celine bags as moncler uk a red bottom shoes cartoonist, oakley sunglasses he ray ban sunglasses has mont blanc pens gained jordan 6 a cheap ugg boots reputation chaussures louboutin as ugg soldes a ferragamo shoes playwright chi flat iron for coach outlet store online both burberry the ugg uk stage ugg outlet (Knock, Knock new jordans and karen millen uk Little longchamp Murders) louboutin and cheap nfl jerseys the nike air max screen oakley vault (Carnal louboutin Knowledge). michael kors outlet online He moncler jackets is oakley sunglasses cheap also burberry outlet a hogan respected michael kors prose oakley sale writer, jordan 1 having canada goose jackets recently hollister published babyliss pro his vans scarpe second oakley sunglasses novel, oakley vault Ackroyd.A ugg pas cher product nike factory of jordans the michael kors uk Bronx, michael kors outlet Feiffer nike air force recalls oakley vault that polo ralph lauren after nike roshe run pas cher graduating nike roshe from soccer shoes high fake oakleys school north face jackets he air huarache went ghd straighteners through nike roshe run "a series new balance of burberry outlet online schlock michael kors outlet jobs oakley glasses to oakley sunglasses buy michael kors outlet online food north face outlet and air max drawing canada goose jackets materials. louboutin And nike air max long air max 2015 periods louis vuitton handbags of moncler outlet unemployment." mulberry bags He scarpe hogan planned oakley all barbour jackets along kate spade handbags to sac burberry become ralph lauren outlet a canada goose outlet cartoonist. nike air max "I iphone 5s cases was louis vuitton handbags prepared," oakley vault he longchamp bags says, ralph lauren outlet "for ugg the swarovski eventual toms outlet success instyler ionic styler which jordan xx9 I replica rolex was mulberry uk certain uggs canada was ugg boots going ralph lauren pas cher to michael kors pas cher happen if nike roshe my nike free run work thomas sabo remained michael kors true nike air max to nfl jerseys myself."Feiffer christian louboutin uk spent mulberry outlet several christian louboutin years montre femme as ugg boots an moncler assistant jordan 5 to oakley store other giuseppe zanotti cartoonists air jordan and hermes pas cher attended uggs two nike trainers uk art schools. discount oakley sunglasses Still, jordan 4 no moncler one would louboutin publish barbour uk his nike store work until nike roshe run a hollister clothing day louis vuitton uk in michael kors outlet online sale 1956 ferragamo belts when uggs outlet Feiffer, p90x3 age nike blazer pas cher 27, longchamp bags took jordan 3 a barbour jackets uk batch cheap oakley of longchamp handbags his oakley sunglasses cheap best nike outlet 'toons michael kors handbags to michael kors outlet online the nike shoes office ray ban sunglasses of a ugg outlet new, thomas sabo uk relatively barbour unknown weekly marc jacobs called beats headphones The jordan 12 Village iphone case Voice. moncler jackets They michael kors bags loved polo lacoste his louis vuitton outlet online work, coach outlet and nike tn pas cher he canada goose jackets became mont blanc a longchamp regular uggs contributor."All pandora charms other michaelkors-outlet-store publications wedding dresses at hollister that air jordan pas cher time moncler outlet had iphone 6s cases their air max 2015 own louis vuitton outlet idea 5s cases of longchamp outlet their louboutin outlet readership. ralph lauren outlet online And air max editors louis vuitton outlet insisted gucci bags on prada outlet tailoring burberry sale stories nike outlet store to polo ralph lauren their north face outlet own coach purses taste. ray ban sunglasses outlet The gucci outlet online Voice," barbour outlet says sunglasses outlet Feiffer, "existed uggs for lunette ray ban pas cher the gucci artist's cheap oakley sunglasses taste nike free uk and jordan retro the longchamp outlet writer's taste. nike roshe run It ugg boots uk was louis vuitton a soccer jerseys time louis vuitton outlet when McCarthyism prada handbags and the north face the christian louboutin shoes blacklist wedding dresses uk were moncler rampant longchamp soldes through mulberry every pandora jewelry strata longchamp of polo outlet society."The canada goose Voice sac guess was air jordan 11 then coach bags the gucci handbags only replica watches publication links of london uk of ugg its swarovski uk kind. herve leger It nike free wrote sac hermes about michael kors outlet dissent; it air max was p90x considered canada goose revolutionary, iphone 6 cases and Feiffer's canada goose weekly hollister cartoons ugg pas cher helped sac louis vuitton it air force to s6 cases maintain ipad cases that ugg boots clearance image.Success michael kors came polo ralph lauren outlet online quickly longchamp outlet online to true religion jeans Feiffer moncler after true religion outlet he vans outlet joined cheap uggs the replica watches Village jordans for sale Voice: longchamp pas cher "It pandora uk happened roshe run pas cher faster reebok outlet than ugg I kate spade outlet online thought. coach factory It celine handbags was beats by dre only juicy couture about iphone 5 cases three months north face pas cher or polo ralph lauren so moncler before tory burch my north face jackets work abercrombie and fitch came tory burch outlet online to christian louboutin outlet be new balance pas cher talked ghd hair straighteners about, ugg and burberry factory outlet publishers louis vuitton purses began karen millen to hermes offer ugg boots book jimmy choo contracts." s6 case Syndication rolex watches took nike sneakers place uggs on sale a few uggs outlet years abercrombie later. iphone 5c cases Now canada goose outlet the mcm handbags cartoon ray ban uk is timberland carried by michael kors purses somewhat michael kors outlet online sale over vans shoes 100 nike huaraches publications jordan future in every nike air max uk country true religion outlet of hermes belt the canada goose western north face world mac cosmetics and ugg boots several oakley sunglasses cheap in canada goose the vans Far nike air max East.Feiffer's vanessa bruno pas cher cartoon coach outlet online takes oakley him moncler one moncler jackets day nike air max 2015 a montre pas cher week nike air max to converse conceive nike free run uk and polo ralph lauren outlet draw. michael kors handbags During air max the burberry outlet other longchamp pas cher six valentino shoes days michael kors outlet he nike roshe uk works polo ralph lauren pas cher on cheap oakley sunglasses his nike free pas cher latest bottega veneta writing rolex watches for sale project. lacoste pas cher For ipad air cases three louboutin years ralph lauren coach handbags until iphone cases it www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com was asics shoes published oakley pas cher this moncler pas cher past marc jacobs handbags summer longchamp links of london that oakleysunglasses.us.com project jimmy choo outlet was longchamp outlet Ackroyd, burberry handbags an vans unconventional detective-type hogan sito ufficiale novel timberland pas cher in michael kors outlet online which abercrombie and fitch the hollister pas cher characters cheap gucci are louis vuitton too louis vuitton outlet online human michael kors outlet online to cheap nike shoes keep christian louboutin their toms shoes traditional ugg boots roles nike air max pas cher as nike blazer props bottes ugg pas cher for uggs outlet the cheap oakley sunglasses detective's cleverness. air jordans The michael kors book insanity workout is michael kors outlet online sale less new balance suspenseful michael kors handbags than air max a bottes ugg standard detective mulberry handbags novel, polo lacoste pas cher but abercrombie more louboutin uk revealing nike tn of human louis vuitton nature.One longchamp of doudoune canada goose the sac longchamp things bottes ugg that lululemon outlet has hollister been tiffany and co in ray ban my reebok shoes work louboutin outlet for polo ralph lauren outlet many ralph lauren uk years," new balance shoes says hollister Feiffer, kate spade outlet "is guess pas cher people's uggs need to sac vanessa bruno communicate louis vuitton with ray ban each fake rolex other phone cases not burberry directly, abercrombie but canada goose in ray ban pas cher code. moncler michael kors outlet Coded oakley sunglasses wholesale language nike trainers is tiffany jewelry used iphone 6s plus cases to oakley outlet guide michael kors outlet our north face outlet lives, ralph lauren to louboutin frame jerseys our instyler relationships tiffany and co with doudoune moncler people." baseball bats Feiffer's replica handbags main iphone 6 case character air jordan retro takes louis vuitton the moncler sito ufficiale name sac michael kors Roger air max Ackroyd uggs and coach outlet tries ugg australia to ipad mini cases become lunette oakley pas cher a nike free private michael kors outlet detective. louis vuitton Instead north face jackets he uggs outlet gets christian louboutin "so supra shoes intertwined bottes ugg pas cher with longchamp pliage the true religion jeans coded longchamp outlet online life sac longchamp pas cher of moncler outlet his burberry clients louis vuitton bags that lululemon outlet canada he oakley sunglasses works nike roshe run uk on michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com that christian louboutin outlet for lancel the nike free run rest converse of cheap sunglasses his burberry pas cher career."

hollister uk

(in reply to ming)
Post #: 9

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> how to block Gmail, Hotmail, yahoo mail Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts