• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA 2006

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA 2006 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA 2006 - 18.Sep.2007 12:21:01 AM   
kotesn

Hi

How can I  Publish internal LDAP server through ISA 2006

Thanks
koti
Post #: 1
RE: How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA... - 18.Sep.2007 10:42:31 AM   
Yorgy

Review the link below, I believe you will find the information in this document:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/isa/2006/secure_web_publishing.mspx

HIH
Yorgy

Life is a zoo in a jungle!

(in reply to kotesn)
Post #: 2
RE: How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA... - 18.Sep.2007 12:32:15 PM   
kotesn

Thanks your reply Yorgy

I have done this thing.

Step 1: Publish LDAP through ISA SERVER 2006.
Step 2: Creating a Protocol Definition for a Secure LDAP Server.
1.      Expand Firewall  Policy node in ISA Management console and click Toolbox.
2.      Right click on the All Protocols  node. Click New protocol and then click Definition.
3.      type the name of the Protocol Definition, Ex: VDS , click Next.
4.      On the Primary Connection Information page, type 2389(Vds port) for the Port number, TCP for the Protocol Type and Inbound for the Direction, click Next.
5.      On the Secondary Connection page select No and Click Next.
6.      On the last page Click Finish.
Step 3: Create a Server Publishing rule to publish a Secure LDAP Server.
1.      Expand the Firewall Policy Tasks node in the ISA Management console and right click on the Non-Web Publishing node. Click New and click Rule.
2.      Type in the name of the rule, Ex: Vds Server, click Next.
3.      Type in the IP address of the LDAP SERVER  on Server IP address.
4.      On the Selected Protocols , select the VDS  protocol definition that we created above, click Next.
5.      Selected  local host under  Listen for requests from these networks .
6.      On the last page Click Finish.
Step 4: Test it through LDAP interface (But it is fail)(Servername and port 443 or 636)

(in reply to Yorgy)
Post #: 3
RE: How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA... - 19.Sep.2007 12:53:08 PM   
Yorgy

Select General under Configuration and double click on "Specify Radius and LDAP Servers", in there you should be able to specify your DC's for which will be considered LDAP Servers.

HIH
Yorgy

Life is a zoo in a jungle!

(in reply to kotesn)
Post #: 4
RE: How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA... - 25.Sep.2007 4:20:30 AM   
kotesn

We want to have the SSL based mutual authentication using the certificates between web application and the Microsoft ISA Server 2006.
After the mutual authentication, the ISA server should pass the request to the LDAP server which actually do the authentication.
 It is possible or not

Thanks
koti

(in reply to Yorgy)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> How can I Publish internal LDAP server through ISA 2006 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts