• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Unable to route external VPN traffic through ISA 2006

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Unable to route external VPN traffic through ISA 2006 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unable to route external VPN traffic through ISA 2006 - 12.Oct.2007 9:46:02 AM   
wh_tech

I have a Cisco ASA 5520 in front of our ISA 2006 firewall.  All VPN connections terminate at the Cisco.  I am unable to get any traffic to flow in or out of the ISA firewall to the VPN clients.  The traffic is getting to the external NIC on the ISA server, because I can see the Denied messages in the firewall logs.  I have tried adding the IP address range of of the VPN clients to the Internal Network definition but still no luck. Any ideas???
Post #: 1
RE: Unable to route external VPN traffic through ISA 2006 - 12.Oct.2007 10:28:08 AM   
spouseele

Hi Christian,

if you have a NAT relationship between the source and the destination network, you have to publish the internal resources the VPN clients must be able to access. In the case of a ROUTE relationship you can also use access rules instead.

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to wh_tech)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Unable to route external VPN traffic through ISA 2006 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts