• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing Rainbow Server 3.0

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing Rainbow Server 3.0 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing Rainbow Server 3.0 - 24.Oct.2007 12:42:27 PM   
oswald09

I'm trying to publish Rainbow Server 3.0.  It seems like it should be fairly straightforward, but I can't get it to work.

From the documentation, it says that in order to communicate with a Rainbow server you must open TCP port 1801 bi-directionally, and apparently that's all that is needed.

I've created a new protocol called Rainbow with TCP inbound 1801 and 1801 outbound as a secondary connection.  Is that right?

I've also tried both publishing the server as an access rule or as a non-web server protocol.  Neither one works.

If I look in monitoring I see a request from my IP address with the destination of the external IP address of the ISA server on port 135, RPC (all interfaces), with the action being denied due to the enterprise default rule.  I tried adding the RPC (all interfaces) protocol to my custom Rainbow protocol, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Post #: 1
RE: Publishing Rainbow Server 3.0 - 26.Oct.2007 11:13:29 AM   
oswald09

Bump.. anyone?

(in reply to oswald09)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Server Publishing >> Publishing Rainbow Server 3.0 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts