• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA and OWA in DMZ with single point of entry..

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA and OWA in DMZ with single point of entry.. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA and OWA in DMZ with single point of entry.. - 24.Oct.2007 3:38:16 PM   
acagnoni

Is it possible to have your Exchange FE Server (OWA) and ISA in the DMZ?  In this manner OWA requests hit the ISA server first, get forwarded to the OWA server, then traffic gets routed back through ISA to get into the corporate LAN.  Main reason for this is to allow a single point of entry (through ISA) to corporate LAN; opposed to allowing OWA to communicate with Exchange BE server directly (our goal is to eventually do this for all access into the LAN for MS products).  I'm guessing this is done by allowing routing from the DMZ to Internal on the ISA box and setting the gateway on OWA to point to ISA?
What is your opinion regarding this solution?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> ISA and OWA in DMZ with single point of entry.. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts