• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Server 2000 VMware

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> ISA Server Certification (70-227) >> ISA Server 2000 VMware Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Server 2000 VMware - 27.Oct.2007 9:37:57 PM   
Bolts

In the tutorial section to ISA Server 2000 of this site, Ricky M. Magalhaes mentions using VMware to set up a test lab of sorts:

Using VMware you can install multiple machines within one machine I recommend you only install two in one. Using this machine you can install two ISA servers join them to the same array. They are on the same machine so donít confuse the two.

I've only used VMware once, and I'm not quite sure what he means by "Using this machine you can install two ISA servers join them to the same array." What does that mena, and can somebody point me in the right direction on a "how-to" for that? Is this "array" setup a VMware feature or an ISA Server feature?

Thanks,
Frank 
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Server 2000 VMware - 29.Oct.2007 1:44:21 AM   
AHIT

I've looked and I've searched and I've ssearched and I've looked... I cant find any article about ISA 2000 and Vmware.
However, I suspect (wherever this article is!) that, based on your post, it is about creating a virtual 'array' of 2 ISA servers running within VMware virtual machines... and not to confuse between the 2 virtual machines that are essentially doing the same thing!

Personally, I'd use Virtual PC to do this... Its a great little tool, free (yeah, yeah, so's VM) and (but?) you can often download the virtual Hard drive for some apps to test so they're already configured! No waiting to install an OS and then the app! Easy!!

See the article http://isaserver.org/articles/VPC2004_ISAlab.html for How to build an ISA firewall lab with Virtual PC 2004. I guess the same could apply to ISA2000... or ISA 2006 (on VPC2007 of course)

http://www.ahit.com.au/isa
(Previous nick: Tolk)

(in reply to Bolts)
Post #: 2
RE: ISA Server 2000 VMware - 31.Oct.2011 2:56:05 AM   
seegrem

Hello
Thanks for provide me information about this topic because this will help me.If any body know that which standard is used in ISA Server 2000 VMware.
Thanks
Regards
seegrem

(in reply to Bolts)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Misc.] >> ISA Server Certification (70-227) >> ISA Server 2000 VMware Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts