• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

4 questions to the SharePoint publishing professional , hope to get Dr. Tom answer

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> 4 questions to the SharePoint publishing professional , hope to get Dr. Tom answer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4 questions to the SharePoint publishing professional ,... - 28.Oct.2007 8:35:11 PM   
2isa

Hello
Iím new to SharePoint publishing and I have these 4 questions :

Is it same If I installed SharePoint services ver. 3 with local administrator account (not domain administrator) , or may I have problem when users try to access through ISA 2006 publishing .
1-      Although user can access published SharePoint (through ISA 2006) internally , I have problem that when external user try to access after authentication through ISA form it take long time and give me time out , any help?
2-      If I installed SharePoint services with default configuration and published it through ISA 2006 with Http acces (and allowed http access ) , I have to customize anything or it work fine with default wizards .
3-      what the location (path) of document that published to SharePoint ( I need to make a backup to these documents)

Thanks
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> SharePoint Publishing >> 4 questions to the SharePoint publishing professional , hope to get Dr. Tom answer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts