• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

No access to CRL distribution point

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> No access to CRL distribution point Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No access to CRL distribution point - 17.Dec.2007 5:48:28 AM   
SpeedMaster

Hello,

In http://forums.isaserver.org/Automatic_CRL_download_issue/m_2002058037/tm.htm a problem with automated CRL download was discussed. Today I've got the situation again and have some update.

The PING on any website is successful from the ISA server. The website (www.cryptoro.ru) with CDP does not reply to the PING at all (like www.microsoft.com). But that's not the problem. I try to access the websites with successful PING (say, www.mail.ru) and get an error 403, which is explainable, HTTP traffic for CRL download is allowed to one website only, that is ok. The same error 403 is on every other website.

The problem is with the website with the CDP (www.cryptopro.ru). When I try to open it in the browser I get an error "The page cannot be displayed" with th technical info:

Error code 12206
Background: The page you requested could not be reached

This happens only with this website, without any delay, just right after I hit Enter after typing the address. Others are 403 - Forbidden.

From any other PC the website is accessible.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Web Publishing >> No access to CRL distribution point Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts