• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Two IP addresses on one WAN interface

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Two IP addresses on one WAN interface Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two IP addresses on one WAN interface - 4.Jan.2008 4:51:18 PM   
omarcin31

Two IP addresses on one WAN interface
I have ISA 2004 server with two IP addresses on WAN interface because our client wants to have two OWA, one OWA 2003 and second OWA 2007. Rule for OWA 2003 is working for last 2 years without any problems.
Month ago they wanted to publish OWA 2007 on the same ISA server. Name of this exchange server internally is different that externally. On exchange and on ISA is the same certificate. We added second IP address on WAN interface and point external DNS to second WAN IP address.
I created this rule on ISA server. Now when I am trying access OWA 2007 from outside I am getting first “log-in” website  for OWA 2007 but when I put user name and password and click log on instead logged into OWA 2007 I am going to OWA 2003 log-in website.
Does somebody can help me with?
Any suggestion – please help me!
Post #: 1
RE: Two IP addresses on one WAN interface - 7.Jan.2008 4:05:09 AM   
Ashokk001

Hi,

What does the listner of your owa 2007 rule look like. This is what needs to be updated and make sure that in the rule the IP address of the internal server is correct in the To tab is correct. If you entered an fqdn then make sure isa can correctly resolve this to the correct owa server otherwise enter an IP and test to see if that works.

Ash.

(in reply to omarcin31)
Post #: 2
RE: Two IP addresses on one WAN interface - 7.Jan.2008 1:10:01 PM   
omarcin31

The Tab TO is setup correct. When I change authentication on listener for OWA 2007 from “OWA Forms-based” to ”Integrated” it’s working now but I would like to use OWA Forms-based.
Does somebody know why OWA Forms-based doesn’t work?

(in reply to Ashokk001)
Post #: 3
RE: Two IP addresses on one WAN interface - 8.Jan.2008 3:50:59 AM   
Ashokk001

In order to use Form Based Authentication on isa you will need to take off the FBA on the exchange server. You can have it enabled on both. On your exchange server you would leave this as Basic, it will still be protected by SSL so its not insecure.

Give it a try.

Ash.

(in reply to omarcin31)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Two IP addresses on one WAN interface Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts