• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Kaspersky AV on 2006 Ent Array

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Kaspersky AV on 2006 Ent Array Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Kaspersky AV on 2006 Ent Array - 31.Jan.2008 11:13:06 AM   
designDATA

We are having a huge issue when it comes to performance with the Kaspersky Web/App filters for ISA.

2 node ISA Array (NLB)
SurfControl filtering
Kaspersky filtering

Note:  Hardware Disk I/O, physical memory, and processing is barely being touched both with and without Kaspersky enabled.

We've disabled SC filtering to test with Kaspersky, but this really didn't help matters.  We have a T3 and average about 2-3MBps downloads when Kaspersky is turned off.  When turned on, we average about 300-350KBps downloads.  The Kaspersky filtering turns our T3 speed into the speed of a bonded T-1!

Anyhow, tech support hasn't been able to resolve our issue now for about 3 weeks.  We've tried SEVERAL different configuration combinations through the Kaspersky GUI to try and "tweak" performance.  To say the least, Kaspersky's Techs are having a difficult time trying to resolve this matter.  I've personally searched through the registry trying to find advanced settings not found in the GUI but haven't had much luck.

I would really like to utilize the product instead of having to battle for the next month or 2 trying to get a refund.  Has anyone experienced anything similar, with this or any other third party add on?  Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Misc.] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Kaspersky AV on 2006 Ent Array Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts