• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Agent cannot update local registy in ISA 2006 Ent.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Agent cannot update local registy in ISA 2006 Ent. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Agent cannot update local registy in ISA 2006 Ent. - 19.Feb.2008 8:14:17 PM   
mit_3990

Dears

We are facing problem "Configuration agent was unable to update local registry with changes made to Central Storage.

I brief the issue so u can support me. 
3233                    Installed the Windows server 2003 R2, enterprise with SP2.
4647                    Promote the system as Domain Controller.
6061                    Configured the DNS server also.
7475                    Installed the ISA Server 2006 Enterprise with Configuration Storage server and Firewall service i.e array server.
8889                    After completion of step 1 to 4, ISA Server works fine, it sync with Configuration Storage server.
102103                    After some time due to some DNS related issue, we had removed the DNS and reconfigure it (as it was before).
116117                    DNS lookup works fine.
130131                    Adam instance ISASTGCTRL service run as Enterprise Admin i.e it has full privileges.
144145                    Even though ISA Server could not sync with CSS. It shows error " ISA Server configuration agent was unable to update the local registry with changes made to Central storage.
158159               We have been run the ISA BPA it shows the error related to "ADAM Instance."

In ADAMadsi Service Connection point registered, but when i restart the ISASTGCTRL i.e ADAM service it throws the errors in ServiceConnectionfailed.

Your valuable solutions always appriciated.

Mitesh

< Message edited by mit_3990 -- 20.Feb.2008 11:28:06 PM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Agent cannot update local registy in ISA 2006 Ent. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts