• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

PPoA interface on ISA Multiple IP's

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> PPoA interface on ISA Multiple IP's Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PPoA interface on ISA Multiple IP's - 20.Feb.2008 11:36:21 AM   
RichEnq

This is more of a Windows based problem than ISA but perhaps someone in here has come across this problem before. The original design was to have a  Cisco Router bridging to the ISA box of an *DSL connectiom. In the UK the DSL delivery method is PPoA as opposed to the rest of the world where its PPoE.  The Cisco had problems syncing with the exchange that nobody would seemed to be able to fix so was removed from the design and an Alcatel DSL card was purchased and a RAS connection in ISA was used. This has been very succesful.

Now we have reached a point where we need to publish a second SSL site from the card. So we need to mount a second IP address. The windows based connection box's only allow for a single fixed IP to be added. Has anyone come across this before and managed to find a method for adding multiple fixed IP's to a Ras interface? Is there a reg hack or would adding it through netsh do the job ?

Any help greatly Received

Richard.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> PPoA interface on ISA Multiple IP's Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts