• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RE: PERIMETER NETWORK ACCESS

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> RE: PERIMETER NETWORK ACCESS Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: PERIMETER NETWORK ACCESS - 3.Mar.2008 3:13:27 PM   
ModernAge

any ideas here folks?  I'm sure if I remove the Perimeter network from the configuration everything will work fine but I really would like ISA protecting this network rather than having to fire up the Windows firewall on this system.

Dave Durand
Phoenix, Arizona

(in reply to ModernAge)
Post #: 21
RE: PERIMETER NETWORK ACCESS - 10.Sep.2009 1:42:31 PM   
etafner

Dave, I've been trying to contact you to see if you managed to solve this.

This is a very common setup and it's unacceptable that no one on the ISA communities know how to deal with a CIDR block behind a routing network on the same server. I've searched through a book written by a doctor that posted some articles here at ISAServer.org and I haven't found the word "CIDR" on it...

If you could, please reply to this thread, I really would like to hear from you and see what you've done.

Thanks.

(in reply to ModernAge)
Post #: 22

Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> RE: PERIMETER NETWORK ACCESS Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts