• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing Multiple OWA with 1 external IP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Publishing Multiple OWA with 1 external IP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing Multiple OWA with 1 external IP - 26.Feb.2008 12:13:51 PM   
shabbir.jadliwala

Dear All,

I have installed ISA 2006 on a new server and am trying to use it to publish multiple OWAs for different group companies.

I have currently connected the ISA server in the same network as one of the Exchange Server, but is not part of any domains.

I have published a couple of OWA on ISA and one simple website from 3 different servers. One OWA and the simple website are both working fine, and they are in the local network (10.0.0.x) but the other OWA which is in another network (10.10.0.x) is not working for me.

I can connect to them on the ISA server locally, but when I try to connect externally it doesn't work for me. I have the IP of the DC and Exchange server for the other OWA in the host file along with the local one.

Is there some setting I might be missing?

And I am not using Certificates to connect to the Exchange servers.

Best Regards,

Shabbir
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> Publishing Multiple OWA with 1 external IP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts