• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

non-TCP connection

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> non-TCP connection Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
non-TCP connection - 3.Mar.2008 11:52:51 AM   
remushociota

Hi guys

Just a quick question. I have a server published behind my ISA and every so often I find this in my ISA alerts:

Description: ISA Server disconnected a non-TCP connection from 192.168.1.XXX because the connection limit for this IP address was exceeded. Larger custom connection limits should be configured for the IP addresses of chained proxy servers and back-to-back ISA Server computers with a NAT relationship.

Now under Configuration -> General -> Configure Flood Mitigation Settings which one I need to change?
because in there the "maximum new non-TCP sessions per minute per rule" has only 1 value "1000" the default one. It's not like the others where you have the general value and also the one applied to your exception list in which I could include my internal server (who is the Exchange Email by the way).

thanks
Post #: 1
RE: non-TCP connection - 9.Mar.2008 8:45:34 AM   
IanC

The alert you are seeing can be fixed by adding an exception to the "Maximun concurrent UDP sessions per IP address". 

When the "Maximum new non-TCP sessions per minute per rule" threshold is exceeded a "Connection limit for a rule was exceeded" alert is triggered.

Hope this helps

Ian

Ian Currie

nAppliance TMG/UAG Appliances - EMEA
www.surefront.co.uk

(in reply to remushociota)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General >> non-TCP connection Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages